Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can I substitute boneless sirloin pork chops for recipes that call for boneless pork loin chops?

Will the cooking time change at all?Can I substitute boneless sirloin pork chops for recipes that call for boneless pork loin chops?
Sure, the cooking time shouldn't change depending on the thickness. If they're not done in the center (not white), cook them a few minutes longer. It's fun to experiment with cooking!Can I substitute boneless sirloin pork chops for recipes that call for boneless pork loin chops?
Siotenly, me lad - and the cooking time will lengthen if the substitute chops are thicker than the original ones.
Depends what kind of thing you are making (casserole, stir fry etc) but I'm sure it will be fine and no need to change cooking time.
Yes you can and no, the cooking time won't change.
Yes, it should be the same time for both.

No comments:

Post a Comment